Rubber Window seals

A home owner from Ft Pierce, Florida says:
Hi Swisco,

I have purchased window springs from you in the past. I am hoping you can help me find these window gaskets/seals. It is a round tube which I believe is 1/4" in diameter and the double ribbed is another 1/4". The ribbed part that fits into the window is 3/16" with a 1/16" attachment to the round section.

I have two pictures that I hope will help and another of the PGT Window label. I know the windows are older than 12 years and I have three of these windows. If you need additional info please let me know.

Thanks so much,

Ron
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We should be able to help, though I'm having trouble identifying what you have based on your pictures. Can you show us a clear picture of its end profile? Thank you!
A quick learner from FL says:
Here are additional pictures you requested.
Bubble seal
Profile picture of Tom
Perfect, thanks. See our 58-053, this looks like a good match.
A quick learner from Ft Pierce says:
Thanks so much,

I have ordered your 58-053 seal for one window to see if that is the solution.

Ron
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Great! Please get back to us and let us know how you make out.
A quick learner from Ft Pierce Florida says:
Certainly appears that 58-053 is the solution. Ordering the seals for the other windows.

Do you have hinges for casement windows?

Thanks so much,

Ron
Profile picture of Tom
We do! You can see our selection of hinges at the top of this page.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.