Rubber for around windows on a boat

A quick learner from Portsmouth, VA says:
I'm looking for this rubber to use to go around some windows on a boat. Please let me know if you have this or something similar.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of weather seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Matching boat glazing spline is very difficult. Boat hardware tends to be fairly specific. That said, compare your sample to our 59-067 or 59-068 and see if either can be used as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)