Rubber gasket replacement

A quick learner from Richmond, VT says:
I'll need about 19 feet of rubber gasket replacement, if you can identify the material from the attached photos. You see the cross section is just about 1" wide, and you see the gasket installed in the door frame. There's a groove that runs all the way around the door to hold the rubber gasket.

Please let me know if you can identify this item or not, and if you could supply me with new material just like it. The maker of the door is unknown to us.
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Your weatherstripping looks like the hinge side of our magnetic 58-008 set. If you do have a steel door, this might be the set you are looking for. Also take a look at the 58-173. It's not as tall as yours, but this might also work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.