Rubber shower sweep replacement for Lasco Bathworks corner stall shower

A quick learner from Ventnor City NJ says:

I have been searching everywhere to find this rubber sweep. It is 3/32 across top where slides in bottom of shower door. Not quite an inch in length but looks more than 3/4. Ugh! Like trying to find a needle in the proverbial haystack! Lol! Any help would be appreciated. I would also purchase complete drop rail with new sweep if I knew would fit. I will send pics of everything.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Diane

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 62B1F4EC-12D4-4320-8DC6-C557250D759E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 63060DB5-83A9-4067-98B6-B48D62C2A0F1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31E127FD-4F62-42A8-B81D-E7D57744D5EE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A26A67CB-A6E8-4C3D-822F-3B56B7DE5E3E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 89B29FFC-1739-4699-ACDB-40B54E4894BA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Don't worry, you're not the only one who has trouble finding these. Shower door hardware in general is notoriously hard to find. Shower door companies tend to make one brand of door for only a short time before discontinuing it entirely, or even just going out of business. It's hard even for companies like us to keep up.

In your case, you'll have to opt for a new drip rail. The good news is we sell a generic type that has been known to work on all sorts of different doors. As long as your shower door has a frame, these ought to work. See our 10-324, 10-325, and 10-326. These are all identical, aside from size.

You can cut them down if necessary. We recommend using a hacksaw for the metal and shears for the vinyl. You will also likely have to drill new holes in the rail to match those in your door, but they can also install using double-stick tape if you think that'd be easier. This can be acquired at any local hardware store.

Let me know if you have any other questions, Diane. I'm happy to help as best as I can.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.