Rusco Window Fold in window latch

A home owner from Staunton,Virginia says:
I am in need of a replacement part for my Rusco Window. The piece that broke is the latch that releases the bottom window to fold in. Please see attached photos.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The parts you are showing in your photos appear similar to our 26-111 and 26-119. Take a look and compare them to your own hardware to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)