Rusted scissor-type lever on Silverline 7401 model awning window

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I need to replace the scissor levers on my Silverline awning windows. Do you have these parts in stock?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Winokur_2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Winokur_1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0710.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look at our 39-393 Roto operator and see how the dimensions compare to yours. Thanks for posting! 

A handy person from West Palm Beach,Florida says:
This part will fit my silverline awning type vinyl window, I also need the small part that attaches from the arm to the window. I have 3 of these windows, only 1 is broken but all are rusted, should I get all 3? Ron
Profile picture of Casey

Take a look at our 39-340 surface mounted bracket. As for how many you need to replace, that's really up to you. You could replace all three for peace of mind or, if they're still functioning properly, you could wait unitll they break and need to be repalced. 

A handy person from West Palm Beach,Florida says:
Ok, I will order both the new 39-340 and the 39-393. Send me payment info.
Profile picture of Casey

Great, you can place an order directly on our website or you are welcome to give our customer service department a call at 856-317-6263 for assistance. Thank you!

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.