S-500-29 29" spiral balance

A quick learner from Kingwood Texas says:
Hello, I have windows in a home built in 1986. The spiral balances are bad in every window. I can remove the old spiral balances and install the new ones the issue I am having is with the bracket that the small tab on the balance should catch. I believe some of them are rusted out, however they do not look like they are replaceable as I cannot see how you would remove them. These windows are single pain single hung and cannot be removed. My question is do you have some sort of bracket you can install on the window that could replace these old brackets without having to remove the old ones? Any suggestions on this? I am not very familiar with windows. Thanks for your help
A quick learner from Kingwood Texas says:
Hello,

Please see the attached pictures. The type of windows
are "Independent Validator". There are some additional
numbers and such on the tag I found.

I cannot take a picture of the part that I need as I cannot
remove it. The bracket that is rusted is up in the
window frame at the bottom where the spiral balance connects
too. Please let me know if you need anything else to
try and solve this issue.

Thank you.

Kade Butsch
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with your brand of window. Take a look at the media I've related on the right side of this page. Also, you might be able to remove the window sash by taking off the top sash stops and balances from the window track. Be sure to take a look up into the bottom of the lower sash to see if there is any type of clip that might resemble the 17-094. You will need to disconnect the spiral end of the balance from the sash clip when removing the balance. You might need to have a professional familiar with your window to help in the repair.
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.