S1134 Andersen Window Casement Lock and Bezel Kit

Quick Learner from USA
Jul 18, 2023 10:21 am
I am currently in the process of moving out after selling my house. Since selling the house, we have had two casement lock and bezel kits break on our Andersen Windows. I was inquiring if you have the names above part in inventory (we would need two) and if so how long will it take to receive? We move out on August 4th.

I have the part information as follows:
S1134 Andersen
Casement Window
Lock Bezel and Lock
Handle Kit Classic
Series - White

Here are the pictures you requested. The parts are for two Andersen by Renewal windows. We found this out when we called Andersen and they reported they could not help us due to it being an Andersen by Renewal. I attempted to call them to get product information for the window and all it is a voice recording that directs you to an installer. So that is awesome. Anyways I have attached some photos of what we are needing with the measurements that you asked for. We will also need the lock. AS you can see in the 5 photo it snapped with the handle. The 6th picture shows what it looks like if it was not snapped.

The windows are Andersen by Renewal windows. The numbers for them are NFRC103 Smart Sun Low E-4 IGCC/IGMA CIG 4.10 180529 (Length= 31 3/8 inch and width= 30 7/8 inch) and NFRC103 Smart Sun Low E-4 IGCC/IGMA CIG 4.10 171212 (Length= 39 3/16 inch and width= 24 1/8 inch).
Nathan Lock1 Nathan Lock2 Nathan Lock3 Nathan Lock4 Nathan Lock5
5 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 18, 2023 2:36 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you for reaching out to us. The 38-145 and 38-146 Andersen locks remind me of what you have here. We also sell the 39-290 bezel and 39-291 lock handle which are compatible with these locks. Take a look at the specifications and see if they match what you need for this repair.

Quick Learner from USA
Jul 19, 2023 11:42 am
Thank you. How long would it be to get the parts delivered?
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 19, 2023 12:53 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

No problem! That will depend on the shipping option you select at checkout since we have a few different options depending on your preferences. 

Quick Learner from USA
Jul 20, 2023 2:01 pm
Ok. I will take one 38-145, one 38-146, two 39-290 and two 39-291.
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Jul 20, 2023 2:18 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Great! Our department can't process orders but you can place an order on our website or by phone at (888) 991-1929. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts