S190 3lb springs?

A quick learner from North Carilina says:
Hi,
Last year I purchased some replacement coil balance shoes, specifically your Product Code: 15-180 (https://www.swisco.com/Coil-Balance-Pivot-Shoe/pd/Tilt-Window-Replacement-Pivot-Lock-Shoes/15-180) which fit perfectly in my window.

I had a few windows to fix, and so I cobbled together the springs I could salvage to have 2 windows working, and just kept the broken windows closed all winter. Now it is warming up and I'd like to replace the broken springs, but I can't seem to find them on your site. I believe the S190 series is correct, they look the same and fit the same balance shoe but I can't find the weights I had. As you can see in the picture, each show had a 3lb and a 5lb spring, but I can only find the 5lb springs on your site. Can I just use two 4lb springs as a replacement?

Thanks and have a great day!
Adam
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named numbers.PNG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Adam.

Yes! Assuming your sash weighs 16 pounds, using (2) S190-440 4 pound springs on both sides of the window will be fine so long as the spring weights are within a pound of your sash's actual weight.

A quick learner from North Carilina says:
Excellent! Thank you!
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.