S377 Channel balance

A home owner from Florida says:
Dear help Desk,

I am looking for 4 channel balances Part # S377 18" long but the window weight is 28 pounds, I am located in south Florida , I have hurricane impact windows that are heavier than the weights listed on your site.
Can you help me here?
Thanks
Drew
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Drew. I'm confident we can replace these balances for you, but can you show us a picture of the stamp code on the original balance, if there is one? That would help confirm for us what you need. From there, we'll get this started for you. Many thanks.

A home owner from Florida says:
Ok here it is.........
17DS ra 29

The window sash weighs 28 pounds

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6924.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6925.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

OK, thanks for the information. I am sending you a custom link to order (2) 18" Series 377 balances with a stamp option of 17D29. Keep in mind that you should be absolutely sure your current balances have nylon fittings that match the ones used with the Series 377, our 19-018 and 15-005. Custom orders are non-refundable, so it's important to make sure these match what you have if you haven't already. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.