S452 drawer glide?

A home owner from McPherson, Kansas says:
We have a cabinet in the bathroom that has a center mount drawer slide with a center metal channel. The white plastic glide that screws onto the drawer is broken. The part number molded into it is S452. I would like to order one of these maybe two of them. Can you get back to me as to the cost and how to order it?

Thanks,
Jerry
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jerry. Check out our 32-032 and see if this matches your hardware. If not, I will need to see a few pictures of your existing slide. Thanks!
A quick learner from McPherson, Kansas says:
The 32-032 piece looks about right and might work. The slot in my broken piece is about 1.31 inches long and a little over .125 inches wide. Is that about what the 32-032 piece is?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Not exactly. Check out the image below to see all the most important dimensions for the 32-032. If yours differs, I will need to see a few pictures of your hardware so that we can find a better replacement.

Alternate image for 32-032
Alternate image for 32-032

A quick learner from McPherson, Kansas says:
I think this will work. The outside dimensions are a little smaller but the slot opening (7/8") is the same. That is the most important dimension. Can you send me cost and shipping information so I can order 2 of the 32-032 pieces?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
All pricing can be seen on the 32-032's page, where you can also place your order. See our Shipping Policy for information regarding our shipping methods.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.