SASH GUIDEs need to be replaced

A quick learner from CA says:
Hello,
I think my SASH GUIDEs are broken and need replacement. The window will not stay open and the sash stays above the window because the sash guide wont hold the sash. I included photos to help identify the sash guide part. its 1 and 3/4's long, 5/8 wide. Not sure what the part number is. It looks like pieces have been sheared off.

Thanks,

Shaun
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0121.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0123.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0124.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0126.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0127.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your top sash guide isn't made anymore, but I believe you can use our 18-171 as substitute. The catch is that you need to cut the top down to give you clearance to fit under the sash. Look it over and see what you think.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.