SASH controls ferndale MI 2260

A home owner from Orange says:
My sliding glass door lock is not able to wrok, something is wrong with the mortsie lock. The name for this lock is SASH controls ferndale MI 2260. I'D like to buy a new part for this mortise lock to match my broken one. Could you help me to identify this mortise lock part? Please find attahced four images for this mortise lock for your consideration. Your great help is highly appreciated.
User submitted photos of a mortise lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It appears you may need something like our 82-229 mortise lock. Please take a look, and let us know if this is a good match for you.
A home owner from Orange says:
Hi, Mike. I ordered it based on your suggestion. It works very well. Your great help is highly appreciated!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I was happy to help! Thanks for ordering with us. If you ever need anything else, let me know.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.