A professional from HAMPSTEAD NH says:
Looking for replacement corner keys for Superseal double hung screens
Attached is the photo
leg is 5/16 H... 7/16 W... 1" LONG
flange area is 1"
there are L and R corners as well as non tabbed
Appreciate all your help

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named SUPER SEAL.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


We carry a few similar screen corner but I'm not sure if one of them could work for you. I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

A professional from HAMPSTEAD NH says:
thank you
we have a lot of those screens around here and are going to need more corners

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the overlap corner keys that come in a left and right-handed pair, the 95-206 . Review the dimensions and product specifications to see if they could replace your original corners. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at