SCREEN CORNER KEY

A handy person from Williamsville, NY says:
I ordered two "5/16" corner keys from you. The parts that I received - the measurement that is 5/16" is the very corner, not the insert. I have enclosed photos of the the actual part that I am trying to replace. As you can see it is much larger than what you sent and actually measures 5/16" width where the part is inserted into the frame. I found something at a Tru Value Hardware that looks like the key I need, but it is slightly wider than 5/16". It is labeled as an Anderson window key on the blister pack. I need help matching the key that I have.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6078B9E4-016B-4545-9026-1EF82ED1205F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A60DD8E8-56CF-403E-BF34-B00C1ED8DB33.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EB6B14B5-AD0B-422C-8396-D907C9190D7E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5A1AB1C9-7862-47D1-B6FE-26B8CAD2A7D2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 53A5172E-18CC-4C51-908B-F3EF6CAD21BD.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

See our 95-268. Look over the dimensions and see if you think this corner key matches up. 

Thanks for the reply, Bob. Unfortunately, 95-268 is the part that I already ordered. You can see it in the photo next to the part that I am trying to match. it is way smaller and does not measure 5/16" width on the tab that enters the screen frame. It only measures 5/16 on the corner that juts out. I need a key that is larger and measures 5/16" in width and has the shape/size pictured. Would a photo of how the key looks entering the frame help?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Apologies! I went off your photos and should have read more closely what you said. Your Andersen corner key looks more like our 95-169. Now, note that Andersen made changes to these corner keys in the early nineties; and the older style is no longer available as far as I know. If your key's dimensions don't match what we list for the 95-169, then I'm afraid you might have one of these older, discontinued keys. In that case, you might have to try finding an old millwork that sells Andersen windows; they sometimes have the old-style corners still on replacement screens. 

Thanks, all great advice. I will purchase the 95-169's and see if that works.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.