A home owner from Virginia says:
We need to replace some of the plunger pins in our screens. Attached is a picture (without the cap) - can you tell me which ones we need?

Thank you,

Dave B
User submitted a photo of a screen plunger pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Dave. This looks like it's very old, but I think we can still help. How wide is the face of your screen frame? If it's 3/4", I think our 70-219 may be worth considering.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)