SGD-R20-73x80

A quick learner from KY says:
I need the part the handle lock connects to in order to lock it. The metal piece used to have a white cover on it. Do you have anything similar? From center of hole to center of hole it is 3 1/2
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe, based on your photos, that your keeper is our 89-012 without the black cover. We only have them with the black plastic covers, but you can remove them. Take a look and match up our measurements to your keeper. Does it look like a fit?
A quick learner from Louisville, ky says:
This worked perfectly! Thank you!
A home owner from Springfield Il says:
Do you have rollers for this door? Don't have the door off yet!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0746.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid it's not possible to identify the proper rollers for a patio door without first seeing them removed. I know that's a lot of work to do before you have the part on hand, but it's necessary.

We specifically need to see the back end, top, and sides. You'll also need dimensions ready for comparison, since very often it comes down to size.

Lastly, it's important to understand that there is always a chance we don't sell the part you need. Our inventory is fairly large, but that's no guarantee that we have the exact hardware used on your door. I won't know for sure until I see it.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.