SGD2500 screen door wheels

A quick learner from Ormond Beach, FL says:
Pix attached. On screen door, one wheel is missing and remaining 3 are all broken in the same place. Not sure, but storm door could be original from 1984. Can you please help us obtain replacement wheels? Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what this is. It looks like the roller portion broke off of something else. I suspect that the whole roller looks a little different, maybe something like our 84-029SS. I'm not sure, though. Is there an undamaged version we can see out of the door?

A quick learner from Ormond Beach, FL says:
Unfortunately one is missing and the other three are all broken the same way. Hubby says they just fell out when he removed the screen door. Will pix of the screen door frame help?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't know if seeing the frame will tell us much. I think someone more experienced than me should check this out, they may have some idea. Please bear with us a little longer as my colleagues look into this.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Well I'm definitely more experienced than Tom but I'm in the same boat he is. I can't identify your roller without seeing the corner. There are just too many possibilities to know for sure. You may want to see the video below, that may help. You can also see our entire selection of rollers here.

How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Sliding Screen Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.