Replacing Window Parts. Where do I start?

A quick learner from Florida says:

Our windows need parts/repair. Hoping to do this ourselves. Please advise all parts you think needed to make them like new again. I know we definitely need the spring rods and sash cams. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

SH 7500 lawson windows

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello and thanks for contacting SWISCO. I can help you identify what you need. To do this, however, I will need a little more information. Could you remove the channel balance from the window and take pictures of the attachments at either end of the metal channel? And could you take pictures of any other items that need replacing, preferable undamaged and removed from the window? This will help us narrow down what you need. 

Below is a video about how to remove a non-tilt channel balance from your window. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.