SHOWER DOOR BOTTOM SWEEP,

A quick learner from San Luis Obispo says:
To Whom It May concern:
Im having trouble finding this plastic/rubber part that slides into a groove on bottom of my swinging shower door. I cant find the door model which is installed in a manufactured home. The strip is about a 1 1/4 " wide. Do you carry this product?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1545.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1546.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1547.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1548.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1535.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have a match for this vinyl strip, either. The only thing we have that comes close is our 10-321, but I'm not certain if this will work for you. Look over its dimensions to confirm.

If not, you may want to consider a new drip rail like our 10-324, 10-325, or 10-326, depending on length. These mount to the face of the door using screws.

A quick learner from San Luis Obispo says:
Hi Tom

Thank you for getting back to me. I found out what this strip is called by some companies "Angled "T" Vinyl" I was lucky to find a open box one, hopefully this one will last another 20 years...
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.