A contractor from Brick nj says:

Looking to replace all hardware for top and bottom of window I' am thinking

39-341 or 39-342 if inside it's the left window need screws to also handle

Thank u Ray from Allshore home improvements

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8F37E076-56F3-4404-9C52-1E6C19F0E594.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E9052AC8-4C64-4A29-A41A-FA3D6EDDD9CA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3B66662F-1D89-4541-81F3-FC1D3D18722A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1A121A15-8E1C-483A-ABBB-6AD36966C4B4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E16C80FF-FE6A-4C75-BE5F-F8F4D2DBD538.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. You don't have the 39-342 or 39-341. These are dual-arm operators and your operator only has one arm. Instead, I recommend the 39-329 and 39-330. We also sell the 39-048 hinge set, 39-205 handle, and 39-553 bracket if you need them.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at