SLiding glass door handle

A home owner from USA says:
It's the handle that goes to the sliding glass door
I can give you a specific number if you need it. Just tell me what you need
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
This looks similar to SWISCO product code 82-002, Sliding Patio Glass Door Handle Set. Take a look and carefully compare the dimensions and let us know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)