SNAP IN GLAZING

A home owner from Sarasota, Florida says:
Hello,

The snap-in glazing I require is a simple shape with 3 straight sides... 1/2 inch vertical(front side)...1/2 inch wide (top)...and 1/2 inch vertical (back side). The bottom side is open.

A groove to hold the snap-in glazing on the window exists for the front vertical side to slide into.

The color white or grey would work.

Do you have something like this or can get a hold of it. I was surprised this simple shape was not online.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you show us a few pictures of the glazing in question? I am having trouble visualizing what you've described. Thanks!
A home owner from Sarasota, Florida says:
Need replacement snap on window glazing
User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks, I have received your images. However, you only show the glazing installed. It is very hard to determine what glazing you need without seeing its shape, which you noted as being an important detail. If you can, please remove a small piece and show me a clear picture of its profile so that we can make out the shape and hopefully find a good match.
A home owner from Florida says:
Snap in glazing needed
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Also, do you have something like this in bright white? 1 inch wide and 1/2 inch in height
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid you still do not show the profile/cross-section. Please see our selection of snap in glazing to get an idea of what kind of information we need. As you can see, each picture in our catalog shows a clear shot of the shape. We need this kind of picture in order to identify what you have. I will also need the measurements of your shape. All glazing more or less looks the same from the angle your pictures show.

As for the sash stop, I'm afraid we do not have this.
Hope these pics help.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! That is exactly the picture we need. I recommend our 55-191 snap in glazing for 1/8" thick double strength glass. Just make sure our dimensions are the same as your measurements.
What tool(s) should one use to cut snap-in window glazing to fit a window?
Profile picture of Paul
You could use a razor or even a pair of good scissors.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.