SS Tandem Roller for Sliding glass doors.

A home owner from Brevard County, FL says:

Photos showing single roller was removed from one of the sliding glass door pane approx. 10 years ago.

Photos showing tandem rollers was the rollers used to replace the single roller.

The part shows DISCO 2136-1. There are approx. 24 door panes in need of replacement. They range from 5'x 8' to 3'x 6'8" each.

I am an architect and homeowner. I will have an experienced handyman replace the rollers. Thank you.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your original single-wheel roller assembly resembles the 81-132. If this was the roller that all of your doors used originally, I would recommend using the more direct replacement instead of switching to a tandem roller. Take a look and see how the dimensions on our product page compare to your original roller to confirm if this is the correct part for your repair. Thank you! 

Thank you for your response. You are correct. The original rollers are 81-132. I do not like those rollers. They quickly rust here in Florida. I have already switched to SS tandem rollers in some of the sliding panels and I am extremely satisfied with their performance. I would like to install SS tandem rollers in the remaining panels (approx. 2 dozen). My question is

What SS tandem rollers you manufacture that would replace the SS tandem rollers shown in the photos. I cannot find rollers identified as Disco 2136-1. Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this for you. We do not currently carry a match for your tandem roller in our inventory but we have found a similar assembly that you may be able to use. To confirm, we would need you to write out the exact height and width of your roller housing, as well as the diameter of the wheel. Thank you. 

You would like the dimensions of the SS tandem roller housing. Correct?
Profile picture of Casey

Exactly. 

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.