SWISCO

A home owner from Arlington hts says:

To whom it may concern: I am interested to buy the spare parts for a Strato Folding cabinet with serial # 38260. I need the kit following: 

BM-1 - track block BM-2 - Bumper BM-4 - Upper pivot pin BM-5 - Spring BM-6 - retaining ring BM-7 - retainer BM-8 - retainer screw BM- 9 - Upper and lower guide pin BM -10 - Slide Bushing BM-12- Adj pin BM-13 - retainer nut BM- 14 - track screw BM-15 - 5/16 x 18 Ro Hd screw BM-16- 5/16 x 18 Sq nut BM-17 - Grommet BM-18 - Fastener Hopefully you still have the spare parts. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you. Toni

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (1).png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (2).png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (3).png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (4).png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

For your very old Strato Bi-fold door, you can use the 21-091 for the guide pins. For the top spring loaded pivot pin, you will need to combine the 21-026B plain 1/4" pin with the 21-250 spring and two 21-155 push nuts, one for the top and the other to lock in the pin to the door. For the bottom threaded adjusting pin, you can use the 21-003. We also believe you can use the 21-210 pivot pin bracket and the 21-275 rubber bumper. Review the specifications for these parts and compare them with yours to see what you think. 

A home owner from Arlington hts says:
Hello and thank you for your reply.
The spring that I saw is different. Its like a triangle shape spring. Can I also use the spring that you suggested?

Thanks
Toni
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Yes you can use the 21-250 spring if you lost the old spring or it's worn out.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.