SWISCO

A home owner from Huntingdon Valley says:
Hi I am working on a metal bifold door I am not too familiar with these types of spring loaded metal bifold doors need help picking the right hardware for this door haven't seen anything on video about fixing the store could I send a photo to you so you could recommend how to repair this door. The one photo is the PIN outside of the plastic track pin to see what it looks like up at the top the other photo is the PIN inside the track the bottom part is showing of the rest of the Bolt thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20230505_084656_Gallery.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20230505_084734_Gallery.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You have a Float-a-Way bi-fold door. The two photos show the 21-024 top spring loaded top pivot pin. The bottom threaded pin, 21-023 is the adjustable pin and the top and bottom guide pin is 21-022. To remove the door, pull down the top guide and pivot pin and swing the door out from the track. Lay the door down, so you can replace the pins. To remove the pins, un-hook the top black clip and pull the pin out from the door.

Please review and let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.