Safety clips for Series 2800 Patriot/Ply-Gem Windows

A home owner from Baltimore county MD says:
I need safety clips for Series 2800 Patriot windows (now Ply-Gem Windows). I contacted my old Patriot telephone number & they referred me to you.

The plastic clips I have keep breaking.

I need help.

Thank you,
Hal
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hal, take a look at the Swisco 70-123 Patriot Screen Clip. How do they match up to your original?
A home owner from Pikesvlle, MD says:
The clip shown is too wide - I need 5/16" wide x 1-3/16" long. It's a safety or security clip set in a groove on both sides of the upper window that when pulled out stops the lower window from opening more than about 4".
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Can you upload a few photos so we can take a look?
A home owner from Pikesvlle, MD says:
I'll try.
A quick learner says:
Paul,
There is a slit in the sash on each side of the upper window. The size of the slit is 5/32" by 1-1/8". My odd shaped security clip fits into this slit. Would any of your clips fit into this slit?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Were you able to take any photos of your clip? This will be the best way to identify a proper replacement.
A home owner says:
See photo.
User photo of safety clip for Series 2800 patriot/ply-gem windows.
A quick learner says:
Did you get the photo of my clip?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Although your clip was discontinued some years ago, it has been confirmed that the Swisco 26-106 Vent Lock and 26-338 Sash Stop all work in the same window cut out as the 26-104 (your discontinued latch).
SWISCO Patriot Screen Clip
SWISCO Patriot Screen Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install vinyl window vent locks
How to install vinyl window vent locks
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.