Sash Balance ?

A home owner from Livonia NY says:
I need to replace a 11600-17 E46 9#31 8-86

What is the current Part Number ?

Thanks Russ
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at our 24-939 Andersen Sash Balance. This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 9#31.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)