Sash Balance Part D4 7 27 1

A handy person from Pennsylvania says:
I need two sash balancers but not sure what new part may be the right one. The only numbers I see on the parts are the following: D4 7 27 1..Can you please help me identify which replacement parts I need
Thanks Joe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Joe! Thank you for posting. Based on your stamp, it sounds like you may have an Andersen Sash Balance. Does that look about right? If so, please take a look at our 24-737. This can replace Andersen balance boxes with the stamp "7 27."
A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Thanks much, I thought it might be the 737 also, I am going to give it a try...
Thanks Joe
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)