927 Andersen Sash Balance Replacement

A home owner from Gaithersburg-Maryland says:
I am replacing the balance of an Andersen window, the part number reads 927, additional markings 11600A-3. I would like to confirm if the part I need to order is the one listed as "Andersen Sash Balance, 927, 931, 937, 939"
Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Yes, the 24-939 Andersen sash balance is used to replace boxes with the stamp 927.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.