Sash Balance Replacement

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I need a sash balance replacement for an Andersen double hung window. The part number on the existing sash balance is 11600-17 B86 4#25 84. Which replacement part is the correct one? JW
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please see our 24-431 Andersen sash balance, which can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 4#25.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)