Sash Balance Unit

A quick learner from Las Cruces, NM says:
I have a Sash Balance Unit stamped 28 1/4" 3 8K CALDWELL. It is an orig. installation part ( 28 yrs.), I hope you have an index which can show the # for a proper replacement for this unit. I've studied your website and believe the 351 series (prod. code S351-29) is the right one, BUT I'm not sure enough to order 2 or more. Can you identify my unit and translate it to your prod. code?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot determine what you have based on just the stamp. That said, the Series is fairly easy to identify, and you probably don't even have to send pictures. All you have to do is match the dimensions of your nylon attachments to those of the Series 351. Look at the 19-002 and 15-002. How do they compare? How do they differ?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)