Sash Balancers

A home owner from Rhode Island says:
I need 2 sash balancers....left and right side of an andersen double hung window (approx. 1988 installed). The bottom sash is appoximately 32 1/2 inches wide and 23 7/8 high. The old balancers are stamped with the number: S14 1027 4-88. I want to be sure that I order the proper part replacements. Please advise. Thank you. Larry C.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I recommend our 24-1033 Andersen sash balance. This can replace balances stamped with "1027."
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)