Sash Balances

A quick learner says:
I need to replace the sash balances on my Guardian windows. I have attached a picture with the manufacture information.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid this photo doesn't tell me what balances are used by your windows. Guardian made the glass, but they don't otherwise have anything to do with the make of the window. They're two different companies entirely.

In order to identify the balance, I need to see it fully removed from the window and shown without obstruction. Please also note that I may need further photos after that, but the nature of these photos will depend on what style of balance it is to begin with.

A quick learner says:
Do they help? I am not sure on the manufacturer
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2227.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2226.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2225.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2229.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2228.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. This is a coil balance assembly. We do sell these parts, but only separately; they are not available in a kit. See our 15-180 pivot shoe, Series 190 coil spring, 15-181 double support clip, and 15-182 bushing.

Note that you will need the code printed on the old spring before you place an order. That will require full removal of the balance before you have a replacement on hand.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.