Sash Ballance

A home owner from Alanson Mi says:
I tried to order parts for my Jeld Wen double hung window earlier this year but I am not sure if the information is enough. The window measures 42 1/2 W x 30 1/2 H including the frame. The glass measures 40 1/2 x 28" I need the sash balance for the lower window. These measurements are Per window. Please let men know if these parts are available, or if there is any other information I need to submit.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_20220525_153202.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_20220613_170436.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_20220818_174409.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your balance here appears to be a match for our S751-29 channel balance. Look this product over and see what you think, or if you had any questions.

Hi does his include both sides?
Profile picture of Tom

No, our balances are sold individually. If you need to replace both sides for a sash then you will need a quantity of 2.

I would like to purchase both sides.
Profile picture of Tom

Great! All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.