Sash Cap / Sash Guide

A handy person from Wesley Chapel, FL says:
This part is mounted on each side at the top of the window sash. It engages with the side balancers. It was used on Norandex and Alkan windows.
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Those closely resembles our 18-161. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
A handy person from FL says:
That's it. Thanks very much.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)