Sash Clip for 1/2" channel non-tilt window

A home owner from Jacksonville FL 32082 says:
Do you have small white plastic sash clips for my 1/2" channel sash? Could not find a similar part.
Photos show front, back with 2 'pegs' and 2 'claws', and installed on a sash. They are 1/2" high.
Thank you!
Dottie G
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Dottie. We don't have this exact part. The closest match we have is our 67-026 face guide. It has three pegs, though, and I'm not sure if that will interfere with the operation of the window. What do you think?
A home owner from Jacksonville FL says:
Thanks for the research, Paul. I don't think 67-026 will fit because the peg side of the clip fits into holes in the sash frame. I will be sending an order today for other window parts that match.
Your online info is quite helpful in finding parts from the 1990s!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.