Sash Controls Canton 2265 lock mechanism

A contractor from Haddon Township, NJ says:
Hello Swisco, I am looking for the lock and handle mechanism for a sliding patio door. Sash Controls Canton SD 2265 is on the inside of the handle. I am unable to remove the lock from the door without enlarging the mortise reveal for the lock. The Lock mechanism has two latches. The lock mechanism is approximately 9 inches tall. The handle screws that pass through the lock are 4" on center. I can send pictures but do not know how to attach them here. Thank You.
A contractor from Haddon Township, NJ says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5276.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5275.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5274.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5265.JPG
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the 82-239 mortise lock to see how it compares to the original. 

Alternate image for 82-239
Alternate image for 82-239

For the handle set, take a look at the 82-086 that has a 3-15/16" installation hole spacing from center to center. Please note that this handle set has an offset locking thumb lever. I cannot confirm this from your pictures. This handle set is available in additional finishes under product code 82-087

We also carry non-keyed versions of this style that I have related on the page for you. 

If your handle set has a centered thumb latch, review the 82-030 instead. 

Let us know if you have any additional questions! 

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.