Sash Controls Operators

A quick learner from USA says:
I have bay windows that swing open using hardware marked with Sash Controls, Inc. Dated from the mid 1970
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what your question is. Are you looking to replace these operators? If so, please remove them from the window and take a few pictures, then upload those pictures here for me to see. From there, we can search for a good replacement. Thanks!
A home owner from USA says:
Hi swisco,

I am not at the removal stage. Attached is an operator installed. Can you tell if you might have this hardware from one picture?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
A home owner from USA says:
Do have hardware for a swing window? Please see attached.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
In order to accurately identify a replacement operator, you will have to remove the original from the window to get a better look.

Take a look at this video on how to remove a casement window operator!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)