Sash Counter balance

A home owner from Massachusetts says:

I have a bay window and the center windows counter balances need replacing. The center window glass is approximately 3 feet wide. I believe this is the part that I need, Andersen-1027-1031-1033/pd/Replacement-Sash-Support-Andersen-Window-Balances/24-1033, but wanted to make sure.

Thanks for your help!

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Steve. Yes, our 24-1033 can replace Andersen balance boxes stamped with "1027."
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)