Sash Guide with Metal Insert

A quick learner from Bradenton, FL says:
I work in window parts all day and I have not seen these guides before now. They have a metal insert almost like a screen clip on the inside. One sample appears to be curved and the other not. They could be a retrofit type situation? Any ideas? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Guides.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I can't make out the metal clip that you mentioned in your photos but your top sash guide reminds me of our 18-199 at first glance. Take a look and compare the dimensions below to an undamaged guide. If you notice any discrepancies, please write out your exact dimensions and we would be happy to look into this further. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 18-199
Dimensions for 18-199

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.