Sash Identification

A home owner from USA says:
I have a sash support that has a broken cord. I want to replace the entire assembly. Attached are some photos of the sash. At the bottom of the sash support are pullys and at the bottom of the spring are pulllies. The sash is
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would recommend looking at our S390-34 channel balance. This looks like it coul dbe a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)