Sash Lock

A home owner from Ponte Vedra, FL says:

I've been trying to find this replacement lock for my windows. All the handles are starting to break off. You have two similar models (90-072 and 90-287) but the dimensions are not quite right. I've attached a photo of the current lock with it's dimensions. The only identifiable marking on it is on the underside tab. It says 11R-1. I appreciate your help in locating a replacement. The Home Depot and Lowe's replacements do not have the off-set mounting holes.

User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Looking at your measurements, the 90-072 looks to be a closer match to your lock. I'm afraid these offset sweep locks are difficult to come by anymore, so we may not have an exact match. Do you think you could still get the 90-072 to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.