Sash Lock ID

A quick learner from San Diego California says:

Hi,

The Face mount keeper looks very similar to your 90-257. The photos of the latch/lock used are attached? Could you please let me know which one of yours can be used? Thanks.

Fuyun

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20211107_025849607.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20211107_025838668.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Before we get started, can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center-to-center? We carry many types of sash locks and that will help us narrow down some options. 

Thank you!

HI, Emily:
Thank you for your response. The face mount keeper installation hole distance is 7/16". Exactly the same as your 90-257. The latch installation hole distance is about 2-1/16". I don't think a little difference from it is important because it is easy to drill new holes on the window frame. I just want the latch can fit the keeper well.
Thank you for your help.
Regards!
Fuyun
Profile picture of Emily

Thank you, Fuyun!

Start by taking a look at our 90-077A, 90-161, 90-305 and 90-077C sash locks. These measure 2-1/16" on hole center spacing and have a similar design to your original lock. Look over the dimensions for each and see if any match your original hardware. 

90-077A looks very similar to mine but mine does not have the alignment lugs. I will get a couple to see if it will fits. Thank you very much and I will let you know once I tried it out.
Fuyun
Profile picture of Emily

We appreciate your business, Fuyun! You can also see our return policy here, just in case. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.