Sash Lock & Keeper

A home owner from TX says:
We have a beach house and the keepers are falling apart due to the salt air. I would like to replace 12 keepers and 6 sash locks. The sash lock looks like a match for your 90-300 replacement part but the keeper is a bit different dimension.

The keeper used on our windows is 1.75" vs. the 1-3/16" of the keeper shown. The hole spacing is the same but I can't tell if it will work from the information provided. The mounting holes are 7/8" from the bottom of the opening on our windows. If the keeper matches that spacing then it should work.

There are no markings on the keeper. The latch has "NA2" and "830000" as well as "8313 00-1" on the engaging cam.

I hope you can identify and provide the replacement parts I need.

Thanks .............. John
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200917_135135.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200917_135202.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If the 90-300 Lock matches exactly what you have, I am pretty confident the keeper that comes with this lock (the 90-301) is what you should use. Unfortunately, the distance between the center of the mounting holes and the gap on this lock is 1/2", whereas you measured 7/8". It seems then you need to drill new holes to install the keeper then. If you do this, take great care not to hit the glass. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.