Sash Weatherstripping for 1998-1999 era Hurd Casement Windows

A home owner from Colorado says:
Hello --

I have been unable to find a bulb type weatherstripping for Hurd casement windows manufactured back in the 1998-1999 time frame. I need to replace about 200-300 feet of it in a couple of dozen windows, since most of it is now brittle from age and UV exposure. It's an oblong bulb type with a flat base and a single mounting barb that fits into a slot in the aluminum sash that is 1/16" wide and just under 1/4" deep. I've attached two photos, one of the seal and the other showing it installed in the sash. If this type can't be found, perhaps an alternative design would work?

Many thanks!

User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Rick. We don't have this exact type, but do you think you could get our 58-053 to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)