Sash balance

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I just wanna make sure I order the right part I need the left and the right and replacing both. I can't really figure out what the numbers are to order the right part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 24B9FE0F-51A2-4800-9D6B-B6DE1A0883AE.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Without clearer pictures of the stamps, I'm afraid I in fact can't say with total confident what the right part is. That said, I think it reads '1131' on the bottom tab. If so, then you need our 24-1133 , which can replace old Andersen balances that have this stamp. Just be absolutely sure that's actually what it says. 

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at