Sash balance

A contractor from Tamms, il says:
Stamped p781211-86. Andersen window
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
May we see a photo of the sash balance removed from the window with the stamping? I am afraid I could not locate a replacement based off of those numbers you provided.
That is a bit of an issue. The window is 2 hr away in St Louis. I will see if my customer can send me a pic. The pic will be of balance while installed. She doesn't have the ability to remove it
The numbers stamped on are p78 12L 1-86. And also 11600-17

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional information. For your stamped number of "p78 12L 1-86", you may use our 24-13L sash balance and for the opposite side use our 24-13R sash Andersen sash balance.
A contractor from Tamms, IL says:
I sent you the numbers on my old balance, sent picture, call an talked to customer service person and gave them 32 3/8 w by 34h lower sash visible glass measurement. The 24-13L and 24-13R item number sash balances I received are about 8" too short to allow lower sash to close. I must have this project completed by Feb 10th.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I spoke with Andersen directly and the balance boxes you purchased are correct for your window. They suggest reversing the balances; in other words, switching the left to the right side and vice versa.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.