Sash balance

A quick learner from RI says:
Just need to know which part to replace the balance with- there are numbers which read: 11600-3 and Y 14 827 4 88 and 11600-17.
Thank yoy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B71325C3-73C2-424B-8477-642096893DCB.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 24-837 . This is meant to replace Andersen balances that include the stamp code 827.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at