Sash balance

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:

I need to replace several Andersen window sash balances. The number on the existing balance states R29 927. I am thinking this is your part 24-939 but want to confirm before ordering.

Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, our 24-939 can replace Andersen sash balances with the stamp 927.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)